Tuesday 25 March 2014

Tiling Photos from last week

After some remote guidance from our IT guy in Melbourne I have managed to restore my phone (for now). That means my tiling photos have been saved. We love how the tiles have turned out. They look fantastic. I can't wait to see them all clean and sparkly. Sorry about the poor quality photos! I'll take the proper camera next time.

Main Bathroom floor with Bermuda Tile Insert Drains

Powder Room with 450mm x 450mm Belga Charcoal porcelain tiles

Laundry - same tiles as the powder room which is next door.

Kitchen splashback tiles around splashback window will be
installed once benchtop has been installed.

Stacker stone is coming up a treat!

Feature tile in ensuite shower.

Storage niche above the end of the bath.

Storage niche in the shower

I'll try and get some photos of the main bathroom on our next visit. 

Andy and I spent Sunday evening sorting through our light fittings and working out what height our pendants should hang at. We have done some research on this and have come up with our preferred heights. We just hope they look good once all the furniture is in place. 

Hopefully the painters made a start on Monday. I might have to pop around tomorrow and see if I can see any colour on the walls.

Apart from the painting, the next couple of weeks will see the plumbing and electrical fit offs. Bring on our lovely freestanding bath. I have no doubt it will get a workout on the first day we move in. Mmmmm lovely! 

1 comment: