Tuesday 11 February 2014

Week 9 - We have windows!

Late yesterday afternoon I headed around to the block for a peek. I was really hoping to see some bricks or windows delivered. Much to our delight all of the windows have been delivered AND installed and the stacker sliding doors are there, waiting to go in.


The laundry door and internal door between the garage and the house have also been hung and a mock front door has been put in place for now.

I love the colour of our windows - Woodland Grey. In bright light they look really pale, and in the shade they look really dark. I think they will complement our other colour selections and the bricks beautifully.

What a shame the porta-loo has such a prominent position in all of our photos. I'd love to move it over to the left a bit. Do you think they'd notice? He he.

1 comment:

  1. Great progress Kim. You could always photo shop the loo out :-)

    ReplyDelete