Thursday 27 February 2014

Gyprock done in a day!

Yesterday afternoon I did my usual visit to the block expecting to see quite a bit more brickwork completed. They had certainly done a lot across the front, and in fact I think the facade is now finished and ready for render. 

Once my focus shifted from the brickwork I notice a big pile of Gyprock off-cuts in the skip. That could only mean one thing, so I scrambled inside to find that the whole place had been Gyprocked, top and bottom floors. It looks fantastic!

Family room on the left, dining on the right, alfresco outside the two stacker sliding doors.

Current stairwell design is basic to say the least!
I can't wait to see the timber stairs go in but I think that's a few weeks away.
I took heaps of photos but had a problem (user error) with the camera so only a handful are usable. A great excuse to go back tonight and take some more!

As you can see in the top photo the cornice has arrived, so maybe we will find that some of that has been installed today. I am looking forward to going and having a look.

1 comment:

  1. Boy these guys are organized Kimmy, looking fantastic. How exciting :-)
    Love Mum and Dad.

    ReplyDelete