Tuesday 10 December 2013

Day 2

Day 2 signalled the arrival of the all important porta loo and silt barriers plus crushed rock on the driveway to provide all weather access. The Bureau is predicting rain for the remainder of the week. We hope it doesn't have too much of an impact on the schedule for the plumbers etc.


We also met our neighbours on the right hand side (part of a different subdivision) last night when we were inspecting the excavation work. They are a young couple with three children who all seem lovely and think that we picked the best block of the land available in our section, so we like them already. :-)

I have been trying to condition myself to be patient throughout the build. Clearly I failed, as I am already thinking "whats next, whats next" and I can't guarantee that I won't be down there checking progress every day that I can. It seems that living less than 2km away from the building is a blessing and a trap.

1 comment: