Monday 9 December 2013

Day 1 - Site Cut

We missed a call from our Site Supervisor last Friday as we were out of phone range. By the time we got the message it was well after 6pm, so I called him this morning. Much to our delight, he advised that they were cutting the site today! Luckily I had a busy workload to prevent me from going for a sticky-beak before Andy got home. 

Tonight we headed around to the block for a peek before it got dark.
I don't think we will need much of a retaining wall on the left hand side.
King of His Castle - looks like we have some landscaping to do!


I can just see over the top of the dirt pile!

The site supervisor said he is planning to pour the slab next Monday 16th Dec, so if all goes to plan we will be getting several tonnes of concrete for Christmas. What an awesome present. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment